On this page is possible to Managing User system.
The ticket form indicates the form of creating an ticket or from a group or individually.
- Name - Name and description of the names of the user's middle name.
- Login / Email - data for user logon.
- Password - password to login.
- Groups (user) - the list of groups to which a user logs on.
- Groups (super-user) - the list of groups to which the user is an administrator. It will be able to view the orders of their group members.
Available authentication methodsOnly LDAP - it means that the user will be included in LDAP-only loginLDAP and system - this means that a user will log in using the LDAP account or system.
- LDAP-authentication - if active, the user can log in using your current account.
- LDAP Username - account name in LDAP, to match the account with the system account.
For LDAP-account in LDAP-there must be an account similar to the system account. If the system is set to installed LDAP-only authentication, the user must be active in the LDAP / ActiveDirectory, and also have to use your username / password from AD to login.