On this page are held general system settings. See below for a detailed description.
- Name and short - name of the organization that uses ZENLIX system.
- Slogan - more detailed descriptions of tickets or system organization.
- Logo - an image that describes your organization and system tickets of your organization.
- Language - common language of the system, which will be used if the profile is not set language.
- URL-system - system address to which users will enter the system. This address is displayed in the email-letters.
- HTTPS - If enabled, all requests to the system will only go through HTTPS-traffic.
- Time Zone - main time zone system.
- Debug mode - If you turn, you can see detailed error messages when system errors occur. This mode is recommended to also include a viewing error logs.
- API-system - used to access the system services, by means of the API-interface. This interface is used by mobile applications.