On this page of the settings for the configuration of the system user authorization. The following detailed description.
- User registration - if active, anonymous users will be available in the registration system.
- Password recovery - If active, the users have forgotten your password, password recovery will be available.
- LDAP-auth - It allows users to log in through the server ActiveDirectory/LDAP.
- LDAP-server and port - provide access to the server.
- LDAP-domain - usually a suffix that is added to the name of the account.
- LDAP-DC - Domain component or path to the folder in which you want to search for user accounts for authentication. It will be useful when making user helpdesk group in the AD, to further control access accounts.