Ticket forms - a customizable templates ticket forms that can be administered as whole groups of users and to individual users. Below is a detailed description of the options ticket forms.
- Name form - form a unique name to identify the groups or user settings page in the appointment of the ticket form.
- client field
- Author ticket - by default, the client field - will contain the author's ticket, without the possibility of choice.
- Members of the group - may select a customer / user of these groups.
- Members - may be only select users from the list below.
- Groups - possible to specify only the group from the list below.
- Users and Groups - combines the above description.
- Priority - if not active by default in all tickets medium priority.
- Field tickets topic
Text field - the user can enter any subject ticket.
The drop-down list - the user can only choose a certain subject of the ticket.
- Upload file - allows you to attach files to the ticket.
- File Types - describes the allowed permissions for files.
- Number of Files - describes the maximum number of uploaded files to a single ticket.
- Maximum size - describes the maximum size of the uploaded file in bytes.
- SLA-plan - a list of valid SLA-plans that appear on the page creation ticket.
- Deadline - when active, the user can select the deadline for ticket for the creation of the ticket page.
- Tracking - when active, the user can select the ticket for tracking users on the page creation ticket.
- Individual performance of the ticket - if active and the user selects an ticket implementing several users, each individual user will mark the implementation of the ticket.
- Take execution - if the active page is on creating ticket user will be available to enable the option to accept the execution of the ticket.
- Creating a user - if active, the user can create other users on the site creation ticket.
- Additional fields - list of additional fields displayed on the page creation ticket.